Professional and Local Pet Sitting
WoofPack offers a complete range of in-home pet care services. No matter what service works best for you, simply let us know what your pet prefers for the visit and we’ll make sure it happens.
Maintaining Your Pet’s Routine While Keeping Them Comfortable in Their Environment
Unlike other pet care providers, all of our services are all-inclusive. We don’t nickel and dime you for add-ons.
All visits always include fresh food & water, picking up after your pet(s), brushing your pet(s), treats, medication, mail retrieval, watering the plants, taking out & bringing in the trash, switching lights & opening/closing blinds, depending on your preference. Whether it’s going for a long walk, playing in the yard or an inside visit, we want to make sure your pets get the care they need.
No two pets are the same which is why we let you choose your (and your pet’s) preferred routine for our visit. When you fill out your initial profile, you’ll let us know what you prefer. Additional pets? Administering medicines? Weekends? Evenings? Surprise messes? Cancellations? They’re all included!
No Time Limit
We don’t watch the clock. We stay until we’ve done it all.
Daily services such as mail retrieval, trash management & plant watering is included.
Every visit includes everything and everyone! We don’t like hidden fees.
When we’re at your home with your pets, that’s our only focus.
After every visit you get a report card, picture & GPS tracking right to your phone.
Insured & Bonded
Your home and pets are in safe hands with WoofPack
The WoofPack Menu of Services
(We Keep it Simple)
Mid-Day Dog Walks
- Whether you’re at work or just want to take the day off, we’re here to give your dog(s) the walk, play and potty break they need.
- Your pup(s) will be loved, tired, well fed and hydrated when we depart!
- For the households that have dogs to care for while you’re away, we’ll be there at least three times per day!
- You let us know your preferred routine and your pup(s) and neighbors won’t even know you’re gone!
- For our feline friends, we’ll come by at least once per day to give them the food, water and clean litter they need.
- And, of course, if they are playful, they’ll get plenty of attention!
- Ditch the kennel and give your pets a vacation of their own as they get to stay home with WoofPack overnight.
- Ideal for our elderly dogs and puppies who just can’t hold it through the night.
We do more than just walk the dog and play with the cat – All visits also include fresh food & water, picking up after your pet(s), cleaning the litter box, brushing your pet(s), treats, medication, mail retrieval, taking out & bringing in the trash, switching lights & opening/closing blinds.